Thursday, October 29, 2009
Horror Movies
Personally, I love horror movies. I love them because it is unlikely for me to come across a serial killer, shark, 50 ft. anaconda or ghost. I like to be thrilled and scared but I don’t get scared after watching one of the new Hollywood horrors because they are not real. Recently, I saw Paranormal Activities, twice. I highly recommend seeing this movie, it’s amazing. It’s a less graphic version of The Exorcist and leaves you scared with just your imagination. There are a lot of things in Paranormal Activities that leave you hanging on your seat to only come up with in your head what things look like or what could actually be happening. For example, the writer told you it was not human nor a ghost but that it was a demon and shows foot prints that look like ancient dinosaurs but never shows what it actually looks like. I love letting my imagination wonder and not knowing what the “bad thing” is. In the movie Signs, M. Night Shyamalan showed exactly what the alien looked like in the end which I believe was a huge mistake because it would have been 10 times scarier. Horror films are entertaining for me and show my imagination things that in real life I would never get to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment