Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cosmetic Surgery

At this point in my life, being a freshman in college, I have no reason to throw any money away on cosmetic surgery. If I was ever to get any cosmetic surgery it would be after I graduate college and have a steady income that could fully support it without any issues. Someone I know has had a nose job in the past year and to be honest, I think she looked better before she had it done. It was an insecurity she had her whole life, however, and it reflected in her self confidence. She was very shy and never came out of her shell until after the surgery. It was an unnecessary procedure however because she could have just came to terms with her nose and been happy. That is something that I have done and I have very high confidence. Basically, I think cosmetic surgery is a waste of time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment